Another highly requested recipe by you guys was to post more granola recipes… so here is another one! This easy recipe turned out so nicely and made our whole house smell like vanilla! Hope you enjoy 😉
– 1/4 cup of maple syrup
– 1/2 cup of peanut butter or any nut butter
– 2 1/2 cups of oats
– 1/2 cup of buckwheat groats
– 1/4 cup of ground flax
– 1/4 cup of coconut flakes
– 1/4 cup of shredded almonds
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Cover a baking pan with parchment paper and add granola.
4. Pat the granola down so there is a nice even layer across the pan.
5. Bake for 20min and then mix granola around so all sides can bake evenly. Bake for another 20min.
6. Let it cool and store in an airtight container.