The perfect healthy pancake recipe for a cozy Sunday morning or a healthy snack.
- 1 ripe banana (plus more for topping)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Maple Syrup or honey for topping
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend till well combined. Let the batter sit while you heat the pan (2-3min).
2. Lightly coat pan with coconut oil and add 1/4cup scoop for each pancake. Cook till you see bubbles and then flip.
3. Plate the pancakes and add toppings 🙂