Yummy and easy blueberry, chocolate chip banana bread! Highly recommend making this as an easy snack throughout the week!
- 2 mashed bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 cups of almond meal (or almond flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- sprinkle of oats
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl ad then add the dry ingredients (except for oats) and mix.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Grease loaf tin and pour mixture in. Sprinkle with oats.
- Bake at 160 degrees for about 1 hour until golden brown.