The perfect way to enjoy a little bit of Christmas cheer in your morning oat bowl! I have been having oatmeal pretty much every morning because it’s getting cold here in Canada- so this is the perfect warm, festive, and tasty breakfast to enjoy on a cold winter morning.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia
- 1 tbsp hemp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 – 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- dash of salt
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp agave nectar (or any liquid sweetener)
- coconut yogurt
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, except for the blueberries and coconut yogurt, and mix.
- Microwave for 1 min – stir, and microwave for another 30 sec if the milk hasn’t fully absorbed in the oats.
- Add fresh blueberries and coconut yogurt. Add in a dash of almond milk to cool down the oats.