The perfect morning starts with a good breakfast and this granola is just that. Packed with superfoods, this granola is perfect for on top of yogurt, with almond milk, or just eaten plain. I hope you enjoy this easy granola recipe as much as me and my family 🙂
- 1/4cup of coconut oil
- 1/4cup of honey
- 2cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Add coconut oil and honey to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 15-30 sec, until the mixture is melted.
- Add melted coconut oil and honey to bowl with oats, walnuts, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, and coconut flakes. Mix.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 35-40min until golden brown.
- Let the granola cool and then add dark chocolate chips.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Made my brother and dad yogurt bowls for breakfast with the granola and added the raspberry chia jam!