As our training loads start to increase again I thought it was the perfect time to share this nutrient-dense breakfast that is perfect for a long training day. Hope you enjoy it… 🙂
– 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
– 1/4 cup of greek yogurt (I used Siggi’s vanilla 0%)
– 1/2 cup of almond milk
– 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds
– 1/2 tbsp of hemp seeds
– 1/2 tsp of shredded coconut
– 1/2 tsp of agave nectar (or honey) add more if you like your oats sweeter
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– almond butter
1. Mix together oats, yogurt, almond milk, seeds, coconut, agave, and cinnamon into a jar or container with a lid.
2. Let sit overnight in the fridge.
3. In the morning mix in a handful of berries, a spoonful of almond butter, and more almond milk until you get your desired consistency.