These brownies are loaded with nutritional value and are a great alternative to a regular brownie. My favorite way to enjoy this recipe is to heat up the brownie with some seasonal berries or fruit on the side!
- Coconut oil (or regular) cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup or local honey
- 2 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of organic almond butter
- 6 tbsp of unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine eggs, maple syrup, sugar, and vanilla. Slowly beat in almond butter until well combined and then sift in cacao powder.
- Add in baking soda and salt until well combined and then fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread brownie mixture evenly along a pan. Bake for 20-25min.
- Let cool and then enjoy! 🙂