- 2 eggs
- 1/2cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond meal (flour)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- a handful of pumpkin seeds and pecans to top
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Spray bread tin with coconut oil.
- Mix together wet ingredients and fold in dry ingredients. Top with pumpkin seeds and pecans.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written! Sadye Chester Aubert
These are genuinely wonderful ideas in regarding blogging. Peggie Kelley Rhea
My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks! Alana Albrecht Astrea