My favorite season is here 🙂 Can’t wait to share so many fall recipes on the blog and don’t forget to vote on my insta (@bon.athlete) for which recipe I should do next.
Healthy pumpkin cookie recipe
- 1 cup almond flour (or can substitute with whole wheat flour or cassava flour)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1egg (or can substitute with 1 flax egg if vegan)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat Oven to 375F.
2. In a bowl whisk together dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In another bowl use an electric mixer to mix together coconut oil, sugar, vanilla and egg.
4. Slowly add in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients (except for the oats and chocolate chips) and mix until well combined. Then fold in the oats and chocolate chips.
5. Scoop dough into small balls and flatten with the palm of your hand on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!