I used to hate overnight oats… I thought they were too mushy and weird to eat cold… But after years of avoiding them, I decided to try them again and make a new recipe. Easily made in under 5 min these oats were SO tasty! I have been trying out a lot of vegan recipes lately and these are my new favorite vegan breakfast because they are super filling… 🙂
- 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of almond butter
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of chopped dark chocolate (dairy-free for vegans)
- Hemp seeds
- In a mason jar or container mix together the oats, almond milk, flax seeds, chia seeds, almond butter, cinnamon, and dark chocolate.
- Cover the container and leave oats overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, add in chopped banana, berries and hemp seeds. For added sweetness, I recommend putting in a dab of honey on top.
These oats are super filling so I ended up having some leftovers as well for a snack later in the day. Let me know if you try this recipe and tag me if you do!